Skip to the content
What you will be doing:
- Plan, design, and implement solutions on the Azure platform to meet business requirements.
- Manage and maintain the company’s Azure infrastructure.
- Design & develop cost-effective solutions and implement cost-optimization strategies for the Azure environment.
- Monitor and manage billing, reporting, and provide regular updates to stakeholders about the cost and usage of the Azure environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Maintain the continuity and availability of services through backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Define & execute on Audit & maintenance plan of Azure & on-Premises Assets.
- Exposure to managing assets on Hybrid mode.
- Exposure to components of Cloud Deployment Architecture, like CDN, API Gateway, Cache, integration with IDP.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in Azure Administration, overall experience of 8-10 years.
- In-depth understanding of cloud computing and the Azure platform.
- Familiarity with Azure services such as Azure AD, Azure Compute, Storage Accounts, Virtual Network, Automation, Advance Threat Protection, etc.
- Experience with Azure CLI, PowerShell, and the Azure Portal.
- Expertise in Virtualization, Networking and OS fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security and Compliance.
- Proven ability to implement cost-saving measures and strategies in a cloud environment.
- Azure Administrator Associate certification is a plus.
- Additional knowledge in DevOps will be considered as an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.